Sunday, 8 February 2015

Funny ol' life

Funny ol' life this one isn't it.

I bought a foal
and found a friend.
She grew into a horse and my friend was there every step of the way.  Along with the horse and the friend she brought along an extended group of people who had also bought a horse and found a friend.

As time and life marched on another Aztec horse came along and she sprinkled her Sapphire dust along the way extending the horse family further.

I bought a puppy
and found a friend.
He grew into a strong pod and my friend was there every step of the way.  Along with the Pod and the friend he brought along an extended group of people who had also bought a pup and found a friend.

As time and life marched on another Snowlief Pod came along and he spread his ghost like magic and extended the pod family further.

My Pod friend and Andaloosa friend now share the love for one anthers family and it blows me away!

How could I have ever known how buying a horse, that horse and buying a pod, that particular pod would change my life?

So I shall raise a half a glass of lambrini and toast to two special ladies who don't just breed dogs or horses they give a little bit of themselves and take you on a journey you don't wanna miss.  I love family and they are my animal family and I hope long after the super pods and wondrous daloosas are gone my animals family are still sharing our exploits.


No comments:

Post a Comment