Thursday, 8 November 2012

Got the kind of face I could slap all day and not get bored.


Flute and I are having a crisis.  Well maybe it is me having a crisis with Flute?  Either way I am selling him to the circus.

He has turned deaf, ignorant, wilful and his recall is a mere distant memory.

I have turned frustrated, a little angry and totally disappointed.  Which of course is not helpful at all, despite me wanting to hop up and down with steam coming out of my ears, much gnashing of teeth and   envisioning myself running faster than lightning to rugby tackle his scrawny butt to the ground and probably wrestling him too I am keeping a hold of myself.  Just.

If anyone came up to me and said aw dogs are so good for your stress levels I can genuinely say I would probably slap them daft.

It will of course all be fine.  It has to be, lets face it I am not work shy or have no idea of where to go now.  I could even take the easy option ( one I may need to take in the future if his recall doesn't improve) and keep him on the lead.  The only thing is I KNOW he can do it I just need to find the key, the piece that is missing that will allow things to slot into place.

So in the meanwhile I shall look at him and sigh resisting the urge to grab him by the cheeks and say 'Flute you lanky fool use them massive big lugs to listen to what I am saying!  All you gotta do is come back when I say and you can have as much freedom as you long for, twit.'

Wish us luck I get the feeling this is gonna be a bumpy ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment