Thursday, 9 December 2010

Weathering the conditions

Well I am guessing I don't have to mention the weather...it is pretty much all everybody has been talking about. I am not even gonna have to talk about the disruption, the traffic or the aggravation. What I will talk about is us.

We've done well, in fact I will go so far as to say we have been proper smart arses! Nobodys dogs have been left, no one let down and that makes us proud.

Then there is you. You've all been so considerate, phoning if you were back early or were in so didn't need us. If we dropped the dogs back earlier than normal then no one muttered or asked why because it is obvious...

So well done you!

This is what it is about being part of a mutually beneficial group, working together to both achieve the same result.

And the only ones who are oblivious are the very ones who bring us all together...the dogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment