Wednesday, 13 January 2010

A walk I wouldn't recommend!

After a day at the field, which was very much needed for the guys, we needed to take them out on a calm controlled walk practising more leader work and also building up a tolerance to people walking past without reacting. So I decided to walk just along one of the greens in Chester le Street.

Never again, I can genuinely say I have never seen so much chitty in my life and as you can imagine I have seen a lot haha. I am sure the dogs thought we wee doing a random, high stepping walk just to catch them on when the reality was I was trying to hopskip and jump in order to avoid the poop.

So the thought for the day is pick up your poop ( I am of course talking about your dogs poop!)

Urgh what a horrible walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment