Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Today!


Ok who turned the picture around?

Well what a day! It is a beautiful day, bright, crisp and of course cold. Thank you to everyone who let me know asap what I was doing with the guys.

Despite travelling so far I managed just fine thanks to the Trooper and I picked Sam up after she had walked the dogs in need in Chester le Street.

Next was the washington dogs and birtley dogs walking was certainly interesting with the deep snow especially with the pugs!

Finally we headed back making sure we had called in to everyone and headed to my mams for a welcome coffee with home made banoffee pie.

Well its time to head off, thank you again for keeping in touch with us and thank you to Sam for being as reliable and enthusiastic as ever.

More photos from yesterday and today
http://s589.photobucket.com/home/muddypawswaggytails

No comments:

Post a Comment